The Tribest CitriStar juicer is very effective and efficient and this is why it is highly ranked and loved by so many people.
There is an extra juicing screen which allows you to adjust pulp level. If you’ll do the extra work of pre-cutting the product in the right size, preferably length-wise, it will self feed, so you won’t put any additional effort when juicing.
- Stainless steel spout ensures that there is no clogging when you are extracting juice which means that you can continuously extract the juice without having to stop to unclog it.
- It is very quiet juicer and you can hardly hear it when it is extracting juice since this ensures that you are not disturbed by any annoying noises.
- It has a powerful 50 Watt motor that ensures that the fruit pulp is fully extracted of any juice that it may have.
- Easy to clean since the parts are easy to detach and can also be cleaned in a dishwasher.
When purchasing a citrus juicer you need to pay attention to different things or aspects since their functions are a lot of different from the other kinds of juicers that you may have. A citrus juicer is made in such a way that it specializes in extracting juice from citrus fruits such as lemons, limes and oranges which have very juicy pulps. Most people do not know what they should be looking for when they are purchasing a good juicer and this is why this article was written to be able to guide you through the features and specifications that you need to pay attention to.
We have also written some of the top and most helpful reviews that will give you direct information from the people who have had to use the juicer firsthand. Also included is a list of advantages and disadvantages that the juicer has so that you know whether it is worth the money or not.
The CitriStar is a powerful juicer in its class since it has a powerful 50 watt motor for the highest extraction of juices while still being very quiet since you can hardly hear any sound being produced when you are juicing. The stainless steel strainer ensures that you can easily strain out the juice while also ensuring that there will be no clogging. It offers two types of juice strainers one is for larger fruits such as oranges and grapefruit while the other one is for smaller fruits such as lemons and limes. It is very easy to use since all you need to do is simply press down and the juice is strained out; the parts come off easily for easy cleaning of each and every part.
Ease of Use
The juicer is very easy to use since it does not need you to manually squeeze out the juice, all you need to do is press down the fruit in the juicer and it will strain out the every single drop of juice. It has an adjustable cord that allows you to extend it or shorten it which also helps in ensuring that it does not get destroyed in any way.
Cleaning this juicer will only take you a few minutes since you can easily detach the parts so as to give you better access to each and every part. You can either hand wash it or use a dishwasher and it will still be cleaned thoroughly.
Through the high-speed extractor you get high-quality juice without any impurities whatsoever and the strainer ensures that there are no unwanted particles that may get into the juice.
The juicer extracts the most amount of juice for any citric fruit through the high speed extractor. The juice is then directed to a separate container without allowing any spills which are common with most other juicers.
It has a very powerful 50-Watt motor that works to ensure that you get as much juice is you can from the fruits that you feed into it while the power is supplied by electricity.
One of the best benefits of this juicer is that it is very quiet thus it will not cause any distractions through loud noises.
Pros and Cons
- It has a powerful 50-watt motor that ensures maximum extraction of the fruits.
- The stainless steel strainer prevents rusting and clogging that may hinder the juicing process.
- It has one touch operations thus you do not use a lot of effort in juicing
- It is very quiet when extracting the juice.
- It does not get properly cleaned if you use a dishwasher.
- The attachments may break easily since they are plastic.